Friday, July 29, 2011

Just the Facts

Today I found myself wavering!  Oh no, this is not good.  I haven't even started and I'm already giving myself excuses for why I failed!  I think the most responsible and helpful response I can have to this would be to stop and ask myself "Why?".  Why would I already be looking for an exit strategy?  Sometimes I think that I lean on a nasty habit of leaning on excuses instead of stepping up and doing the work!  It is so much easier to make excuses, blame circumstances, point the finger at other people, or sudden situations than it is to do the work, make the changes and break the habits.  No one said taking care of myself would be easy.  It isn't easy but it is necessary!  If I want to be healthy then I have to take care of my body.  That's just a fact!  No more fantasy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment