Monday, August 1, 2011

Day One Yum

Well I hit the grocery store today and was amazed that I could find everything!  Gnocchi?  Never heard of it but it sounded like pasta and sure enough there is was in the pasta section!  I'm working on my cholesterol level so I opted for an extra 1/4 of cup of oats in my Rip's Big Bowl today.  It was easy and it was good!  Tonight it was Pasta Primavera.  Tomorrow will be the real challenge for me.  I have a doctor's appointment and then I work until late, so I will have to figure out how to have E2 will travel! 

It was nice today thinking of all the other people who are joining Jonny O on his Vegan Adventure.  It is a lot easier to make changes knowing I'm not alone.  I hope all my fellow adventurers had a good first day as well! 

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I like the new blog look! I didn't "recognize" you for a second there!

    The pasta primavera sounds really good. Can you take leftovers and the like for food while you're working, or is that not an option in your work environment? Good luck today - we're all rooting for you!

    ReplyDelete